2016 Presidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, did that help? Or do you still wish to continue with the hijacking of this thread with your puerile “winning the internet” retorts or acting like wounded victim with comments such as “you sure told me” or trying to parrot Dr. Phil? I know. Maybe another cartoon?

Your call.
Maybe a video clip, I haven't done one of those in this thread. :D

fwiw, I see why you won the Internet Crown. You take this **** serious.

Still might want to get that MDP complex/simplex checked out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna say Rand Paul, if he's not on the ticket, then I'll vote for one of SM's dogs, even if they are female.
All the other Rs seem to be stamped out of the same die -global interventionists, global free marketers, fiscally irresponsible, socially tyrannical.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the first thing I noticed as well, but this wouldn't be the first time he was absent from one of these events. Is he trying to distance himself, or is he simply busy with his own plans? Who knows...

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Usually the GOP taking their ball and not letting a Paul play. LOL

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's ironic is the Pauls usually poll best with voters under 45 but the Republican party can't figure out how to get the young vote with each and every hand picked nominee. They don't care how their candidate polls as long as he is a yes man to the party.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Latest posts

Top Bottom