1st day of constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I understand, it states the "primary purpose" in which food sales is the primary purpose of most restaurants. Bars obviously would be a different story. Hence I asked the same question about asshat trying to get into Oktoberfest. They are going to need to clarify or amend the law because there are no "low point" beer licenses anymore.

Yes but it also delineates carry into those places under a permit vs not a permit.

1272.1 references low point beer AND alcohol. Oklahoma law includes beer in the definition of alcohol, so it doesn’t matter that we don’t have 3.2 anymore.

No permit: Can’t carry where alcohol is sold for consumption.

Permit: Can carry as long as alcohol is not primary sales...

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the guy with the long gun is a supreme ass, but if SHTF in that restaurant and he dropped multiple bad guys, I and probably others would say "see, good thing he had it".
If you saw his videos of him shooting the AR Pistol they gave away at B.A. Rally into the ditch on side of road with cars whizzing bye in the background. Or at the indoor range with him shouldering the ar pistol and calling it all types of things. You probably would want to leave the premise if he came in strapped with anything including a boomerang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom