1st day of constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dumb ass attention whores. I just don’t understand the purpose of flaunting the fact that you can carry a gun in public simply to illicit a response from / freak-out the public. Worthless dumb asses are part of the reason that some don’t want to allow 2A freedom and some businesses post no gun signs.
Attention whores need acceptance too!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been to Twin Peaks, but my wife told me she went there with her sister once not knowing what kind of place it was, and she is not going back there and neither am I.
:pms2:
Crack that whip!! Come on she has to let ya go once just so as you know whatcha missing!!!:cool:

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something for people who never been Twin Peaks!
twin peaks.jpg

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and now the restaurant is banning rifles because of the guy. Luckily they didn’t ban firearms completely.

Seems to me that if consumption of alcohol on the property occurs, that bans rifles "notwithstanding". Where am I going wrong?

TITLE 21 § 1272.1 CARRYING FIREARMS WHERE LIQUOR IS CONSUMED

A. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry or possess any weapon designated in Section 1272 of this title in any
establishment where low-point beer, as defined by Section 163.2 of Title 37 of the Oklahoma Statutes, or alcoholic
beverages, as defined by Section 506 of Title 37 of the Oklahoma Statutes, are consumed. This provision shall
not apply to a peace officer, as defined in Section 99 of this title, or to private investigators with a firearms
authorization when acting in the scope and course of employment, and shall not apply to an owner or proprietor
of the establishment having a pistol, rifle, or shotgun on the premises. Provided however, a person possessing a valid handgun license pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act may carry the concealed or unconcealed handgun into any restaurant or other establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcoholic beverages does not constitute the primary purpose of the business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom