2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4A5E8ED1-5864-4FCC-8BD4-239C1ED0E7C5.jpeg

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8e817433f3f4e458284f91096f7d5563.jpg

My 10 finally showed back up this week. The deer are barely hitting the corn. Not sure but I bet the acorns have started dropping in that part of the state. Hopefully he continues to appear closer to shooting light. Gonna be a long week waiting on weather predictions and if he sticks to the pattern. Seeing lots of sparring on camera recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

My 10 finally showed back up this week. The deer are barely hitting the corn. Not sure but I bet the acorns have started dropping in that part of the state. Hopefully he continues to appear closer to shooting light. Gonna be a long week waiting on weather predictions and if he sticks to the pattern. Seeing lots of sparring on camera recently

Nice deer! Yeah, it’s weird, the deer seem to be walking right past the corn. The fawns are eating and the moms are hanging out having a nibble or two.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lots of browse and forbes still out there. Haven't seen any acorns dropping yet, but the trees are loaded. Saw our persimmon trees started dropping today, with a doe right in the middle of the little grove.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our persimmon trees look like willows, they're so loaded. Acorns have already started dropping here and there, but nothing too heavy yet. Seems they're falling a couple of weeks early granted they're green but still.
Same here. We have a burr oak in the front yard with limbs sagging. The burr oaks are not the favorite of the deer when it comes to acorns, but so many fall on our driveway and get crushed by our vehicles that they will eat them late in the season when the other acorns have been eaten.

Latest posts

Top Bottom