2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8e817433f3f4e458284f91096f7d5563.jpg

My 10 finally showed back up this week. The deer are barely hitting the corn. Not sure but I bet the acorns have started dropping in that part of the state. Hopefully he continues to appear closer to shooting light. Gonna be a long week waiting on weather predictions and if he sticks to the pattern. Seeing lots of sparring on camera recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good lookin rack!!!!!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you get a chance at them BobbyV, I get daytime pics of huge sounders of pigs all the time at one of my farms but rarely if ever see them when I am there, and I am there a bunch. We have only killed three out there over the last 4 years, i have pics of different groups of 20-30 pigs under a feeder at once. They aren't stupid, I hate the dang things and wish we didn't have them

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you get a chance at them BobbyV, I get daytime pics of huge sounders of pigs all the time at one of my farms but rarely if ever see them when I am there, and I am there a bunch. We have only killed three out there over the last 4 years, i have pics of different groups of 20-30 pigs under a feeder at once. They aren't stupid, I hate the dang things and wish we didn't have them

Me too man. This is the first year in a long time that they've shown up.

Looks like the next generation is in the works.

makinbacon.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BobbyV did you have pigs on your place years ago and got rid of them you were saying? My buddy has pigs on his place 3 miles south, and thankfully we haven’t seen any in 3 years at our place although I worry they will eventually show up.

These are on my brother's place. He bought it 4 or 5 years ago.

The previous owners leased the hunting out to folks and where these pictures were taken the previous guy used to trap them on a regular basis. When my brother bought it and he moved out so did the hogs. Until I put out a feeder earlier last month.

A neighbor reported that he shot at a "big boar" a couple years ago, but these are the first we've seen since my brother bought the place. I'm not sure if they were always passing through and we never saw them because we didn't have a feeder out or what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom