2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New one showed up last night that I believe is mature. Not sure of his history. Brow tine looks like an 8 from last year. Hopefully he’s not too dominant and keeps some better ones from coming around. Just happy to get a good pic though!
IMG_8584.png

IMG_8581.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He says get away from my corn! Do you like the Tacticam?

I’m starting to like them. Have 2 and ordered 3 more. Not as good as coverts but they seem to get the job done. Keep getting new leases so for the money and how many cameras I need you really can’t beat them. Pics are grainy on the app so a lot of pics are hard to tell on points. They say if you pull the card they are crystal clear but that’s defeating the purpose of having them. Gotta set them up way closer than what I’m used to so hopefully that will improve pic quality.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m starting to like them. Have 2 and ordered 3 more. Not as good as coverts but they seem to get the job done. Keep getting new leases so for the money and how many cameras I need you really can’t beat them. Pics are grainy on the app so a lot of pics are hard to tell on points. They say if you pull the card they are crystal clear but that’s defeating the purpose of having them. Gotta set them up way closer than what I’m used to so hopefully that will improve pic quality.
Is there a way to get your own SIM card and bypass their app?
I’m totally opposed to buying a camera and then having to pay them to let me have my pictures. I had to do that with my first cell camera (a Moultrie about 15 years ago), so in my opinion, it’s a step backwards in technology.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a way to get your own SIM card and bypass their app?
I’m totally opposed to buying a camera and then having to pay them to let me have my pictures. I had to do that with my first cell camera (a Moultrie about 15 years ago), so in my opinion, it’s a step backwards in technology.

I have no clue on that. It has a removable SIM card though. My first camera is $13 a month, second is $12 a month. Got my other 3 in today and got them activated and they were $8.88 a month each. Think I pay $60 for 50,000 pics quarterly on my coverts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom