2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m starting to like them. Have 2 and ordered 3 more. Not as good as coverts but they seem to get the job done. Keep getting new leases so for the money and how many cameras I need you really can’t beat them. Pics are grainy on the app so a lot of pics are hard to tell on points. They say if you pull the card they are crystal clear but that’s defeating the purpose of having them. Gotta set them up way closer than what I’m used to so hopefully that will improve pic quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard that too. They take pics in 26 mp but translate in 5 mp or less. That’s the only negative I’ve heard so far.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no clue on that. It has a removable SIM card though. My first camera is $13 a month, second is $12 a month. Got my other 3 in today and got them activated and they were $8.88 a month each. Think I pay $60 for 50,000 pics quarterly on my coverts.
I’m paying $75/year for 4 gigs of data through ATT Buy a Session, and from years of experience using it, it’s appears to allow for “unlimited“ pictures. I’ve never hit a data limit.:anyone:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well nothing too exciting on the cameras from the last 3 weeks, little female fight and a crafty coon.

WGI_0119.JPG
WGI_0146.JPG
WGI_0481.JPG

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love the coon gymnastics!
After years of putting up with it and ending up with $100 feeder motors torn up, I’m on the offensive now and thinning the herd.:thumb:

Well I thought I may be in the coon killing business soon until I noticed someones coon dog at my feeder.

WGI_0104.JPG
WGI_0864.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom