25,000 Bees Take Over Man’s Car (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so out of it I didn't even know the bees were making a comeback. They're our main pollinator and we need them to help us grow food. Food so people can eat. [I'm making hand to mouth gestures simulating the act of eating] It wasn't so long ago that bees suffered a rapid decline in population. Nobody Knew why. Now they're coming to get you BARBARA. Good deal. We need bees. If you don't grant them citizenship, Guess what? They help us make food.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a beekeeper and know most communities have a few phone numbers to call where you can call a local beekeeper to come out and remove the bees to a hive.

I was fortunate enough this past weekend to see a swarm of honeybees end up in the top of a 35 tall cedar tree. Luckily my young son was willing to go up in the tree and we together lowered the branch down after tieing it off and sawing the branch. We then carried the branch with bees over to a new hive and shook them off into the hive...

Honeybees are quite happy in their new home. Hopefully get a bit of honey from them in years to come..

Latest posts

Top Bottom