8 Days of 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
first off a Colt Series 80 full size. many folks consider it a base for building a very expensive custom, i find it to be a nice functioning pistol, well built (in this one any way) , smooth functioning, with NightHawk grips

DSC_2259-X3.jpg

DSC_2260-X3.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love 1911's. What are you going to do to her?
Be nice to see pictures as you progress.
It's a great gun, as it sits. I hate to call this gun a base as if it's not worthy. Hell it's a colt 1911 45! But I can see where you could have some great fun with it.
I've wanted to do a project gun with a 1911. Paint, custom grips, bling the hell out of it and just love to show it.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love 1911's. What are you going to do to her?
Be nice to see pictures as you progress.
It's a great gun, as it sits. I hate to call this gun a base as if it's not worthy. Hell it's a colt 1911 45! But I can see where you could have some great fun with it.
I've wanted to do a project gun with a 1911. Paint, custom grips, bling the hell out of it and just love to show it.

not going to alter the pistol at all, i like Raptors so i found some NightHawk grips to put on it. all i'm going to do it shoot it, then clean it

Latest posts

Top Bottom