Alright.... anyone own a Prius?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a long commute and are looking for cheap transportation check out natural gas vehicles. I have been using CNG for several years. Currently drive a Honda Civic and get 40 mpg and current fuel price is $1.55. There are several CNG pumps in the Tulsa area.

This. I love my CNG civic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Prius for 7-8 yrs. love the gas mileage. It has about 160k miles on it. Half the time it’s like driving a golf cart cart. People often don’t hear you if they’re walking in front of you in a parking lot and the car is in stealth mode. Manhood? Who do you need to impress?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said earlier,
If you are secure in your manhood and don't have the need to impress, don't have insecurities and hangups and the auto meets your needs, go for it.

No worries I expected an amount of ribbing and insecurity. I'll say this, these things hold their value, so I'm being patient to see if I can find a good deal down the road. The new ones are $31k! lol.... but everything is ridiculous now. Tahoes are ~$70K?!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries I expected an amount of ribbing and insecurity. I'll say this, these things hold their value, so I'm being patient to see if I can find a good deal down the road. The new ones are $31k! lol.... but everything is ridiculous now. Tahoes are ~$70K?!!
I never thought I'd see the day you could buy a house for the same money as a car or truck. At least a "normal" one, not a Ferrari, Porsche, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom