Alright.... anyone own a Prius?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda hang my head on this but I bought one of those 2018 Prius Primes that plug in to recharge the battery. I go all over on electric power and haven't used any gas at all. In fact, I need to put some Stabil in my tank if I don't take a trip soon. On the road I get 67 MPG or better sometimes. Traded in a pickup and miss the pickup because the Prius just won't haul stuff like a pickup. Anyway, it seems to be a good car, has a good record and it's a Toyota.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How come to buy the house they want 400 pages of tax returns, wage statements,God knows what else and takes 30-60 days.
But to buy the same priced car its like "Let's see your DL, sign here. Thank You very much! Have a nice day."
To top it off, the vehicle loses 25% of its value as soon as you drive it off the lot.

The last new vehicles I have bought require an identification check, even though I paid cash. Some dealers say they require a credit check due to the Patriot Act and terrorists trying to launder money, but that is not true. The IRS Form 8300 is used for cash purchases greater than $10,000.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8300.pdf

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom