Amazon Package Delivery!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't a whole lot of experience with the AMZN delivered packages here in OKC since we have only been here for a couple of months, but when living in Atlanta, AMZN had dedicated delivery for about 2 years in which we had almost zero issues (all unmarked vans, so seeing the gray Prime vans rolling out is interesting). This year, we have had 111 packages from AMZN in which I would say about 1/2 were delivered by AMZN. In 2017, our total packages were 129 again, about 1/2 being delivered by AMZN. Of those 240 packages, we had ONE that was damaged; a shampoo bottle. They sent a new one the next day and we were refunded the amount. So...I have ZERO issues with AMZN dedicated delivery.

Wal-Mart though? Oh. My. God. We have only done a handful of shipping to home or store and almost EVERY SINGLE one had some sort of issue. So, if we don't pickup it while at Wal-Mart, we don't get it from them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife ordered a small rice cooker from Amazon. Kept getting updates that delivery would be tomorrow. Then today, she gets a notice that the product is not available (even though showed in stock and Prime eligible), so the order was canceled.

So, she goes online and orders the same cooker from another source. I guess we'll wait and see.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this thread: a bunch of capitalists griping about a private company using various couriers (all but one of which are also private companies) that they voluntarily used.

Never change guys :yelclap:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ONLY time I've had stuff from Prime not get here in two days is when it was something I NEEDED to be there in two days. Order something stupid and its there instantly....need a car part to get back on the road and it takes a week. Never fails.

Ain't it the truth. I dunno what happened a couple months ago but every order I made was doubled. I got 2 of everything. Not only did they refund my money on the doubled items, I got to keep the extra items they sent me. Too bad I didn't order any gold bullion and diamond jewelry ... :crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom