Any of you blokes ever take Prednisone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on it right now. 3 more days to go too! I had my usual insomnia ... But that happens even without the roids. Don't stop taking it, Evan!! I mean it!! Call your doc if you need to but you take those damned pills. You do NOT need to wind up with pnuemonia!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on it right now. 3 more days to go too! I had my usual insomnia ... But that happens even without the roids. Don't stop taking it, Evan!! I mean it!! Call your doc if you need to but you take those damned pills. You do NOT need to wind up with pnuemonia!
Yes, dear. :rolleyes2

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been taking high doses for Covid since I got out of ICU that's been 3 weeks. Suppose to pickup 3rd script today. No weird dreams that I remember but can't sleep. There has been times only slept a couple hrs in two days. Only slept about 3 last night, taking sleep aids but nothing seems to help.

Oh man that sucks. There is nothing worse than needing to sleep and not being able to.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stayed up most of the night because I was afraid to go back to sleep. They are that bad. I can remember them vividly, but yet, I can't put them into words to describe them, ya know? It's that bad!
Take the pill and think of the cutest girl that came on to you in your twenties. Enjoy the ride!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang I guess I had it lucky when I took it. It just made me cranky as he_ _ and hungry as a dang pig.
Yea have that side effect too. Hungry all the time, all I won't to do is eat. I said eat I need to go the kitchen. LOL Been eating lots of fruits to keep from gaining a 100 lbs and the vitamin C is good for you anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom