Any Swedish Snus users?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone use Swedish Snus? Not real interested in the American stuff made my Camel and so on, looking for the real deal. I have not used it, buut thought I would give it a try. Anyone know where to find it in the OKC area? I was going to order some online but they cannot ship to Oklahoma. I am currently a Beech Nut fan, but it is hard to find fresh and quite expensive. I have used the Skoal Bandits Straight but they are very hard to find. Thought I would go in a totally new direction with the Swedish Snus.

gopokes81

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use General suns. It's from Sweden and I like it much more than the American kind. I used to go to Dallas to buy it but it is now stocked locally . The 12 and 24 pouch containers are on sale for $1 right now. The 12 pouch container has a $1.50 off coupon inside. I buy one of each and use the coupon. That means two cans for 50 cents! Can't beat that.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in 7-11 today at lunch, there was a sign on the door saying they had General snuss, I asked figuring it would be $5 a can.... nope! 99 cents for a can of 24 pouches. I grabbed a couple to give it a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom