Any truckers or Farmers or other diesel fuel users, please read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if they get their war there will be shortages of everything for the war IMO.

D7200DC1-3CFA-4AD2-B2BC-C16C67A8AAA9.jpeg
A86E4968-CB23-4674-8969-7E8671839896.jpeg

Freedom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to my records, in Nov of 2020 I was paying between $1.65 and $1.80 per gallon of diesel.

It hasn't doubled. It has tripled, and still going up.

My business depends on diesel. My rates go up with the price. People cry about the cost, but it certainly takes a bit of intestinal fortitude to stand in front of the pump and pump in 100 gallons at $5+ per.

What used to cost me $170 now costs over $500.
The plan of the elites is to force everyone to buy an electric vehicle by pricing fossils fuels sky high. These morons don't care how much it hurts any business or individual.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody trust the media?
No idea what to believe anymore.

My son is a driver. He received a notice from dispatch that most refuels would be at Petro. Petro had issued a statement that companies holding contracts were priority. Independent and non fuel contract companies would be limited to 100 gals to insure their fuel contracts were not limited. Looks more of an effort to squeeze the little guy, but we all get squeezed.

Shortage? Maybe, maybe not. One good ice storm or whatever knocks out grid, refineries no longer run and supplies get dicey real quick.
Refineries DO NOT SHUT DOWN OVER AN ICE STORM! Supply, and demand, set the price of everything! On day ONE in office Joe Biden went on national TV, and announced he was canceling all President Trumps executive orders, and policies, that ALLOWED US TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50/60 YEARS, UNDER BOTH PARTIES LEADERSHIP, REMEMBER? This took the power away from us, being the worlds largest consumer of oil, and gave it BACK TO OUR BEST FRIENDS OPEC! Now OPEC can increase/decrease production, and control c bench mark Crude Oil Prices, AGAIN! The EPA continually lowering sulfur specs. on diesel fuel, as well as the laftwingnuts not allowing pipelines construction, the Keystone Pipeline Extention, and others, is also a key element in this plan to line politicians their pockets, with our money! The crude oil that can't be moved in these much needed pipelines, IS BEING MOVED BY RAIL CARS, THAT COST 10 TIME MORE, AND IS 10 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS TO THE POPULATION, AND ENVIRONMENT! if people would educate themselves on matters like this, they could make much better decisions on who is actually on their side, at the polls! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your post verge on unintelligible.

Ice storms result in downed power lines.
Lines down = power out.
Refineries use electricity. Power out = plant is down.

I worked in plants for 45 years. They ALL shut down.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your post verge on unintelligible.

Ice storms result in downed power lines.
Lines down = power out.
Refineries use electricity. Power out = plant is down.

I worked in plants for 45 years. They ALL shut down.
Where was that? I worked for Sun Refinery in Tulsa and we never once shout down over an ice storm! We were issued strap on cleats. The only weather related shut down I know of in the 26 years I worked there was when the Arkansas River flooded, because Keystone lake was too full, and the levee system is in doubt!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was that? I worked for Sun Refinery in Tulsa and we never once shout down over an ice storm! We were issued strap on cleats. The only weather related shut down I know of in the 26 years I worked there was when the Arkansas River flooded, because Keystone lake was too full, and the levee system is in doubt!

Latest posts

Top Bottom