Anybody here have Sirius XM satellite radio in their vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy you guys are paying a lot. I have it in two cars and my phone which I don’t think is any extra. Just last month the annual bill was charged to my CC. Here’s a screenshot. View attachment 415614

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀Grumpy's renewal is in December. Me and Sirius are gonna have a SERIOUS talk ... 😡

That's $4.35/month INCLUDING taxes and fees the bastards.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got it on my car. Cost me nothing though. It's a hacked box. My kid was into "editing" them for a while. I despise having to deal with the retention departments.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have them in both trucks. Love it. Wife just had to update our CC and she was able to call a number that popped up on the dash screen. Got right through on Saturday to update things. She was also able to cut the month cost in half from what we were paying.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So should you keep it and it's time to renew, tell them you just want to cancel the service. They'll offer you the exact same service for 1/3 to 1/2 off the normal price lol.
As we found out, go ahead and cancel. In a few weeks they will be offering it for $5 a month. That’s what I pay now.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and year around Christmas music?????
HEY!!!!
Don’t even think about brining this up at this time of year! No no no no no no

My wife listens to it as soon as they start playing it and by the time Christmas comes around I’m ready to strangle people and start shoving elves up peoples butts.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been "privileged" to have had SiriusXM on one of our previous new vehicles. We prefer what used to be referred to as New Age music, or otherwise light jazz. There used to be a radio station here in OKC that played a lot of that music, so we ended up buying a bunch of CD's of artists we heard on the radio.

However, we weren't able to find anything similar on SiriusXM, so we let the free trial expire. They still occasionally call and try to get us to sign up, but for us, it's a no-go.

As for music in our vehicle, we rip the CD's to digital and copy what we want onto thumbdrives and play that through our vehicle's USB port. Absolutely no commercials and nonsense chatter. Plus, we can set the system to play the songs randomly and then stop when the last song has been played.

Latest posts

Top Bottom