Anybody here have Sirius XM satellite radio in their vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of our cars are capable, I don't subscribe, hate the tactics, and honestly found little content that wowed me. I use Carplay and Spotify on our cars, and Spotify at home, I like picking my content and music.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and my 40s Big Band music is the station they pull to play it. Seems like that should be kicking in pretty soon. 😩

That's not the only station that does that. I listen to Prime Country (Ch 58) about 95% of the time. They start playing Christmas music well ahead of Christmas and it just pissed me off. You have a couple hundred channels...why not just make one dedicated to Christmas music and stop turning off the music for 2 or 3 weeks that your customers are paying to listen to?

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vehicles dont have CD players in them anymore. unless you have one installed. Everything is streaming somehow.
They still do if you own older vehicles. ‘02 Chevy 3/4 ton has a CD player and a cassette player’09 Chevy 1/2 ton has a CD player. Just saying.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you ever try to cancel their free trial? What a :censored:ING pain in the ass! :pissed:
I think all of these free trials are like this. Very easy to start, near impossible to stop!! Just good business I guess, not very ethical!!! Rebates, gift cards, etc are made as difficult as possible to collect, or use, so a big percentage of people just let them slide, and that makes the retailer lots of money?

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever try to cancel their free trial? What a :censored:ING pain in the ass! :pissed:
I've had XM for over 20 years, I love it. I had it I was a long haul trucker. Kept me awake manu a night. Three very popular trucking personalities. Now gone. When they got rid of Bill Mac, the Trucking Bozo, crap I forgot the other) most of the trucker said byu. I retired 14 years ago. the last 5 years I put it back in my pick up an wife's car. With that being said, I basically now ONLY listen to "WILLIES ROAD HOUSE". Occasionally will move to another country western channel. But after a short time I move back toi Willie.
The trick is to call like I do, and I tell them I'll only pay the $6.00 per month, cause I only listen to two channels. I've never had a problem. If they want to give me song and dance, I tell them to just go ahead and cancel. Then they come back with your price.

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have it in our Tacoma. After the free trial they sent an offer for like $5 a month for 24 months I want to say. Worth it for road trips alone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom