Anyone Else Catch This Lovely Bug Going Around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting in St Johns BA right now because I thought I was being smart thinking if everyone I knew got a flue shot I didn't have to. Been down since last Tuesday, finally Wife gave me the ultimatum go to the emergency room or she would have two of our friends carry me out to the van.

Not fun at all, you can bet your bippi I'll be getting one next fall.

I haven't had one in probably close to 10 years. I haven't had the flu since well before then. Actually, I can't remember ever (knowingly) having the flu.

Still don't know if I'll get one next year, but this is pretty crappy and annoying enough, can't imagine what it'd be like having H1N1, so I definitely won't rule it out like I have in the past.

Good luck on your recovery!

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had something almost all last month that just hung on. I never did miss any work other than weekends and xmas. I'd feel a little better, than get worse, then better, than worse. It finally left. Drank plenty of hot toddy's last month.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for the smartassism.
I didn't realize it was so serious.
Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Hey, a guy who names himself after a wholesome family sitcom character demands the ut-most amount of seriousness and maturity from all responses within his threads. I will not stand for humor of any flavor.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You young guys can fight it off without too much trouble but my generation has to be really careful. Thought I could self medicate through it and ended up half dead in the emergency room.

gundummy911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got the flue shot on Thanksgiving, caught the bug the first time Christmas day, and am currently in my second round, which, you guessed it, Started on my birthday (Jan 2nd).

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm startin to drain
My stool's gonna squeak
If I walk to much farther my crane's gonna leak
Please Mrs. Henry, there's only so much I can do,
Why don't you look my way and pump me a few?

Latest posts

Top Bottom