Anyone going on vacation this summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so, where are you going? I know that most people are beach people, or mountain people. I am a mountain person. I can't wait to get back up in them Rockies.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had plans to attend our family reunion in Glenwood Springs, CO this coming weekend but it looks like I'm going to have to back out. Work has been insane and I'll only be able to get off the last two days of the week. I don't really want to drive all the way from west of Denver, just me with a 9 and 11 year old who fight, in one day to be back to work by Monday morning. Sucks that I've already paid for a rental car on Priceline so no refunds. Thinking about taking the kids to Kansas City for the weekend.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Branson, spent a week there and had a ball
Last weekend was crouded but during the week you could drive 76 without stopping except for the lights.
Tornado damage was not all that bad but the thought of it, they say is what is keeping a lot of people away.
Even Silver Dollar City was not busy, made for a good week.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do Branson/SDC maybe 12-15 times a year, lots of fishing on Taneycomo/Roaring River/Table rock as well, plus lots of random trips. I'm not a big fan of spending a bunch of time in one spot and having an itinerary planned, that takes all of the fun out of it for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom