Anyone here deal in antiques? I have A TON of them I need to move.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one is a portable silvertone phonograph. The other is a large desk that is folds up out of the middle. There was also a large oak ice box that was in super nice shape but my mother decided she needed that worse than I needed cash. exactely like this one only blue and in WAY better shape. Also has needles No crank though.
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/atq/2753024408.html

lots of old 78's from the early 1900's as well.
I did find a cool sterling decorative flip open math container. similar to this only there was no face on it,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-STE...ltDomain_0&hash=item1e6a1062bd#ht_3090wt_1396

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there is a pawnshop on the west side of tulsa, I44 and 33rd w ave, they deal in antiques. I'm not saying that you can make a killing over there but you might be able to move most or all of it at one time. The name of the Pawn shop is Tulsa County Pawn not sure of the phone #, shouldn't be difficult to find though.

Good luck you have some great peices of history there

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call American Pickers and tell them they can come out, as long as they bring Danielle with them! (then call me!)

Seriously though, that looks like quite a find you got there.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
don't put much stock in value guides. use ebays completed auction search or other auction result places.
what was worth $200 ten years ago may not be worth $10 today. we are going over an estate of a family member and are finding a lot of the things you would think are valuable aren't anymore.they were antique collectors for over 50 years.
Secret; young people today don't collect antiques. so as each year goes by fewer and fewer people are interested in the stuff. especially glassware, everytime you see an estate sale all the glassware and china is still there when the sale is over.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the two fans I put in the pictures is all I have found so far. I thought they were cool kinda thought about keeping the taller one for myself but would definitely sell it too.

I do use ebays completed auctions for a lot of stuff. That is what I got the value for the sterling match case for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom