Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2 fools in my neighborhood have Biden signs. There are tons of Trump signs and USA flags along with Trump flags. As @TedKennedy said if you get around Midtown Tulsa or Utica Square where all the old money is. Lots of biden pride over there. Liberalism really is a disease.
Midtown okc has the same problem. Mesta Park south of 23rd has Biden, Horn and broyles signs as far as the eye can see. Houses are 400-500k+. I don’t get it.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite a few Union-related Biden signs in yards up here. I don't get it. Nothing about Biden/Harris is remotely related to keeping and making new jobs.

The unions are just not what they used to be. I've been in this union job for 7 1/2 years and have never once heard from them or received any communication the two times our contract was renewed. Not a peep about it until the company announced it was renewed and THEY gave us copies of the new contract. I don't understand how most members just blindly vote how the union wants. My own father did it for 30 years with IBEW before he opened his own eyes and started thinking for himself. I could write so much more about those sleazy people but time to climb down off the soap box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom