Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad is the worst kind of conservative, he’s a reformed liberal! Train engineer for 37 years. Member of the UTU. Said he could never see himself voting Republican. He discovered the truth on his own and realized the democrat party has never done anything but pander for his vote.

LOL - Sounds like my Mother in-law. She and my Father in-law were Democrats because of the Union he belonged to. Wouldn’t even allow foreign cars in the family or in the driveway. He passed away a few years ago. She is now a staunch Republican and strong Trump supporter.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe I’ve said it before on here, but I firmly believe that being a democrat is a mental illness. My wife and I both have family that are democrats too. Democrats believe what they believe on issues, and I believe what I believe about democrats. I make no apologies for this opinion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I’ve said it before on here, but I firmly believe that being a democrat is a mental illness. My wife and I both have family that are democrats too. Democrats believe what they believe on issues, and I believe what I believe about democrats. I make no apologies for this opinion.
I know the feeling. ALL of my family was democrat growing up and anti-gun. One Uncle and myself are the only ones that embraced the conservative politics. My sister came along a few years later.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a handful of Obama supporters on this board. I think there's still a few that voted for him. If you pushed them to admit it, they go really huffy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
While the right to vote for either is there, I honestly don't see how anyone can vote for BIden/Harris and believe in the Constitution of the US. And yes Obama was the worst POTUS in history. There may have been other POTUS that did less, but no other POTUS did more to transform America into what you're experiencing now. If you think this is a result of Trump's presidency, well you're just a flat out brainwashed and are part of the problem, it isn't even debatable.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to jury duty yesterday and missed this thread. When leaving the Courthouse, across on the street opposite the building was a law office that had a Biden sign. It was the only biden sign that I saw in town. This was in Vinita.

Latest posts

Top Bottom