Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today at 11:50 AM#9
Drive down 21st street from Peoria to Riverside. (RICH neighborhood - old money) Quite a few Biden signs....makes no sense.
2 fools in my neighborhood have Biden signs. There are tons of Trump signs and USA flags along with Trump flags. As @TedKennedy said if you get around Midtown Tulsa or Utica Square where all the old money is. Lots of biden pride over there. Liberalism really is a disease.
Yes indeed they are full on Biden fans. In Swan Lake neighborhood someone woman painted "BLACK LIVES MATTER" on her driveway. Looks super classy..

There were a couple Trump signs that have since been thrown in the street, and are now down to 1 behind fences. I walk that area quite often with the dog and see it way too much.

I grew up in that neighborhood. Went to school with them. My parents still live there.
They are all trust fund babies who never work.
Their kids are Antifa and dumb as ****.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lurker, the lone dim, moved over to the other site. So, I’m not sure there really are any left. Dang shame, though. They were good for the occasional belly laugh.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Lurker, the lone dim, moved over to the other site. So, I’m not sure there really are any left. Dang shame, though. They were good for the occasional belly laugh.
I didn't really expect anyone to fess up and admit it but I think we probably have a couple here that are so anti Trump that they will cast their vote for JoHo.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone on here is voting for Biden they need to have their account deleted and should be banned for life. Anyone that claims to be a 2A person but can lay a vote for someone that wants to destroy the 2A needs their head examined. It’s like being a Christian and voting democrat, it makes no sense.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone on here is voting for Biden they need to have their account deleted and should be banned for life. Anyone that claims to be a 2A person but can lay a vote for someone that wants to destroy the 2A needs their head examined. It’s like being a Christian and voting democrat, it makes no sense.

I don't think anyone would honestly admit it here. The rabid mob of keyboard commandos is intimidating to some.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a few Union-related Biden signs in yards up here. I don't get it. Nothing about Biden/Harris is remotely related to keeping and making new jobs.

The unions are just not what they used to be. I've been in this union job for 7 1/2 years and have never once heard from them or received any communication the two times our contract was renewed. Not a peep about it until the company announced it was renewed and THEY gave us copies of the new contract. I don't understand how most members just blindly vote how the union wants. My own father did it for 30 years with IBEW before he opened his own eyes and started thinking for himself. I could write so much more about those sleazy people but time to climb down off the soap box.
My dad is the worst kind of conservative, he’s a reformed liberal! Train engineer for 37 years. Member of the UTU. Said he could never see himself voting Republican. He discovered the truth on his own and realized the democrat party has never done anything but pander for his vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom