Anyone made 4th of July plans yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see, I miss bottle rockets myself being here in Oklahoma. But my folks live in Missouri so I can buy & shoot them there when we get together.

When somebody says "bootleg" I'm picturing some wild eyed dude that is putting together shells in his garage.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see, I miss bottle rockets myself being here in Oklahoma. But my folks live in Missouri so I can buy & shoot them there when we get together.

When somebody says "bootleg" I'm picturing some wild eyed dude that is putting together shells in his garage.

Those are the most fun because you never know when they will go off haha

"Here hold my beer and watch this! OH **** that aint gonna make it outa the tube!"

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be watching the fireworks show that my neighborhood puts on here in Edmond...

They do an outdoor grill (burgers & dogs) and full bar...it's a great show and only a golf cart ride away.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sittin' at home eating and eating and eating with some drinkin somewhere's in between. Then finding a hole for the night. Those canon's bring back bad memories. Like watchin the flags though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom