Anyone made 4th of July plans yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once I get off work, if I get off work as im in LE, I will be going home to blow stuff up at my place and be happy I live far enough out that anyone out by my place is wrong and will find out what true fireworks look like close up haha

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sitting in a grass rig waiting for the masses to flee the city limits to set of fireworks by trespassing onto wheat stubble fields and starting fires.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same as usual, I'm going to stand outside with the water hose and try to keep all the fireworks the drunken retards shoot that land on my house and in my yard from burning the place down.

I'm going to be the person kd and his water hose are protecting against. Just like every year, we'll all go to my mom's house and shoot guns during the day, then crack open some cold ones and cookout and then do fireworks after the sun sets. She'll run the sprinklers in the "launch area" during the day, so everything is pretty much saturated in a proactive attempt to deal with any wild off shots. No houses around besides her, so little concern of damaging any property not owned by my parents.

We're going to try to sell fireworks just like always do.

Where do you sell fireworks at? I, like many others here I'm sure, would like to try to support a fellow OSA member.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gonna eat hotdogs, hamburgers, watermelons, drink some beers, spend a small fortune on some big boomin fireworks and hope the son n laws put on a good show.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I`ll be working graveyard shift dealing with drunk a$$es all night. Last night was bad enough...damn basketball fans lol

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you sell fireworks at? I, like many others here I'm sure, would like to try to support a fellow OSA member.

We'd love your business but from Edmond it'll be quite a drive - my wife & I sell in her hometown of Guymon. But we're expanding this year, we'll likely have 15 stands. Once I have a list of the towns we'll be in I can let you know. The business owner(my wife's uncle) is an OSAer, as is my BIL that sells too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom