Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you did. You feel targeted now don't you? Like "who's watching me?" That's why you're suddenly arguing with me about it and now you have to argue a strawman to justify yourself. Hope I don't see you on the news getting balled up and all your **** taken. Wait, I don't watch the news but I'll see it on the internet. 3 separate posts? lol

So all the suppressors and tax paid SBRs and AOWs, and any other tax paid NFA items is exempt from the Chicom execution lineup right? Stupid argument. Complete unrelated strawman you're arguing for. But ok. Continue to Molon Laabe and tell them how much Molon Laabe you're gonna do. lol Good luck.
Wrong, I do not feel targeted. I do not feel watched. I AM NOT A VICTIM.They can watch me all they want. I did or do nothing wrong. Just because I disagree does not make me guilty. It’s a matter of opinion. what I said is true. I am not arguing with you. I replied to what you said. I am not upset because your opinion is what I am arguing for. It’s Your right. Just because we disagree does not mean we have to be upset. Wtf happen to ppl trying to have a discussion over import topics? This is the problem in the USA atm. No one agrees on anything. Seems like you yourself and others are afraid to say what need to be said? At what point do you stop bowing down to the government? ATF is making a rule in which they have no authority to. It’s been my point this whole time. When ppl fear the government all hope starts to go out the window. At what point do we just give up all our weapons because the GUN COMMUNITY has been doing mass shootings, selling or manufacturing things. Are WE all guilty? That’s means you’re guilty. This was the argument earlier? Why don’t we just give up freedom of speech? Apparently I am ruining it for you? So why not start practicing being politically correct? I understand the government is here to help… I don’t care what color you are, gender, language, political affiliation, or what you believe in, it is your right to do so. We live in America. Our constitution grants all of us these rights. Seems like the number ar won’t on how many ppl registered the braces. Americans spoke. Mass none compliance. They agree the government is over reaching. More ppl need to speak up/ out.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont have to help you understand it. Nor will I try. You didnt register your firearm. Bully for you sir. I chose too. Suffice it to say we dont agree on the point.
I don’t have one to register. The left argues a point to which no one understands then will not educate.if I am wrong I am wrong. If you tell me I am wrong you should at least educate me. If not it’s continuing the problem.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t have one to register. The left argues a point to which no one understands then will not educate.if I am wrong I am wrong. If you tell me I am wrong you should at least educate me. If not it’s continuing the problem.
I have told you. You are not wrong. You made the decision that suited you best. I registered mine because that decision suited me best. Now I have an SBR that I dont fear taking out and enjoying. I like my firearm. I enjoy shooting and training with it. I dont want some wet behind the ears little local law enforcement guy trying to take it.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My .02 here,

The left has you right where they want you, arguing amongst yourselves.

A house divided cannot stand.

Gun owners are our worst enemy, this side is right, no that side is right, no none of you are right, the 2nd is about my deer rifle, etc etc etc.

We best come together on this crap quickly or everyone will be on the hand them over list and I mean every damn one of you.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have told you. You are not wrong. You made the decision that suited you best. I registered mine because that decision suited me best. Now I have an SBR that I dont fear taking out and enjoying. I like my firearm. I enjoy shooting and training with it. I dont want some wet behind the ears little local law enforcement guy trying to take it.
Got it. Makes sense.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My .02 here,

The left has you right where they want you, arguing amongst yourselves.

A house divided cannot stand.

Gun owners are our worst enemy, this side is right, no that side is right, no none of you are right, the 2nd is about my deer rifle, etc etc etc.

We best come together on this crap quickly or everyone will be on the hand them over list and I mean every damn one of you.
I agree 💯. I am young. Most ppl I talk to are under the age of 35. 9 times out 10 it is not good. Most believe the government is correct and we should listen and they know better. Not sure how many of you over the age of 35 actually speak to the young generation. If you do not you should. That’s a problem in itself. If you do not talk to them who will? The government? Well they believe the government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom