Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must not watch much YouTube or the news. Let’s talk about the idiots running speed drills, room clearing drills, home defense drills with the brace shouldered the entire time. Now let’s move on to those effin morons that were making lightening links calling them key cards! Or maybe the douche canoes in Houston making and Glock switches! The gun community brought this on themselves! Joe Biden just signed the paper. He is a douche. Cant stand the man. But place your anger where it is due.
News media and the general public want to do away with free speech or at least restrict it, if the president wants to sign a paper to further restrict us I guess that’s ok as well??

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the more one spouts off here and admits one way or the other, is ammo for the feds that are keeping tabs on everyone in this forum. Talking about the rule and legalese and greivances and countermeasures is one thing. Lack of SA or sense is another.
Some things one should be self and situationally aware and be as innocuous as possible...unless you're rich AF and can afford to deal with the GOV especially in its current state.
But many are lacking any awareness of self or situation and are bringing heat on themselves because they love to tell on themselves, like they're doing something righteous instead of knowing when to STFU. I hope those folks get forgotten about, but, feds don't forget sh*t.
SMH. Some ppl do not understand.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the more one spouts off here and admits one way or the other, is ammo for the feds that are keeping tabs on everyone in this forum. Talking about the rule and legalese and greivances and countermeasures is one thing. Lack of SA or sense is another.
Some things one should be self and situationally aware and be as innocuous as possible...unless you're rich AF and can afford to deal with the GOV especially in its current state.
But many are lacking any awareness of self or situation and are bringing heat on themselves because they love to tell on themselves, like they're doing something righteous instead of knowing when to STFU. I hope those folks get forgotten about, but, feds don't forget sh*t.
Saying things that incriminate yourself is one thing, exercising your right to freedom of speech like myself saying facts is another.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZomboMeme 7590.jpg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News media and the general public want to do away with free speech or at least restrict it, if the president wants to sign a paper to further restrict us I guess that’s ok as well??
No it isnt. Dont be silly. But if someone is using a firearm illegally dont be mad when they restrict it.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So look heres the deal. You all need to do what is best for you. Now take your unregistered, braced, firearms, and go walk around at the state capital with them. Or take them to public ranges, and attempt to use them there. Maybe all the haters can try to go to a gun show with a brace attached on the firearm, and either buy accessories for it or try to sell it there. Be sure to post a story about how that went for you. Like I said earlier, I did what was best for me. I don’t personally care what you do.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Saying things that incriminate yourself is one thing, exercising your right to freedom of speech like myself saying facts is another.
And you did. You feel targeted now don't you? Like "who's watching me?" That's why you're suddenly arguing with me about it and now you have to argue a strawman to justify yourself. Hope I don't see you on the news getting balled up and all your **** taken. Wait, I don't watch the news but I'll see it on the internet. 3 separate posts? lol

But is was free….SMH
So all the suppressors and tax paid SBRs and AOWs, and any other tax paid NFA items is exempt from the Chicom execution lineup right? Stupid argument. Complete unrelated strawman you're arguing for. But ok. Continue to Molon Laabe and tell them how much Molon Laabe you're gonna do. lol Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom