Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you believe that everyone should be able to have any weapon they want under your '. . . shall not infringe', mantra?
Well great, lets allow convicted murderers to own long range night-visioned scoped rifles with suppressors then - '. . . shall not infringe'.
How about MP5's for those found to have paranoid schizophrenia? That could sure clean out a few businesses fast - '. . . shall not infringe'.
So 'Sawy Chawlie' that your kid, while in school happened to be sitting near that bully when that bullied kid with the Glock18 opened up against him - '. . . shall not infringe'.
So who cares if your wife got vaporized by that road-rager packing the RPG in his truck because he thinks she cut him off while he was trying to change lanes? - ' . . . shall not infringe!'
Oh, and what about that crappy neighbor of yours that decided to rig that fragmentation grenade up to the inside of your mailbox because he just doesn't like your dog? ' . . . shall not infringe'.
Shall we move on to larger or more devastating weapons like flame-throwers and Thermobaric Bombs because, after all when it comes to weapons - '. . . shall not infringe'?

Maybe you are just not capable of understanding the consequences of allowing anyone to own anything they want or can afford, or perhaps you're just voicing the same ignorant crap that your buddies say because you don't want them to think that you might be some type of '2A traitor'. Of course that's why THEY also keep saying the same things.
None of 'ya got the balls to stand-up on your own two feet and say that 'hey, maybe SOME peoples shouldn't be able to have certain types of weapons because their irresponsible, or emotionally unstable, or have anger issues, or any number of other reasons that would make them a danger to me and those in my society.

At least I'm intelligent enough to understand that not everyone should have access to any weapon they can afford because not everyone may be able to handle the responsibility needed to own that weapon, and if that makes me a 'FUDD' then so be it.
You’re just using a bunch of straw man arguments again. I’m sorry but shall not be infringed was a directive to the future government to not touch the 2A. And if my son was murdered in school I wouldn’t be blaming the dang gun. It was the person that used the guns fault. I don’t let my emotions cause me to support my own freedom being stripped away. Obviously you do. We have over 20,000 gun laws and not one single one of them have stopped criminals from getting guns and doing bad things with them.

I also don’t have “buddies”. I don’t hang out with anyone other than my wife. So I’m not regurgitating “their” talking points. My beliefs are my own. I am smart enough to know why gun laws exist, and it’s not to make us safe. But keep on believing they do.

One final thought, what if the same bully you referenced used a big hunting knife to murder someone? Should we restrict who can own a knife? Or what kind someone can own? What about cars, trucks, and SUV’s? Those can all kill mass amounts of people. So should we restrict who can own them and what they can own? See, I can use straw men arguments too.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you believe that everyone should be able to have any weapon they want under your '. . . shall not infringe', mantra?
Well great, lets allow convicted murderers to own long range night-visioned scoped rifles with suppressors then - '. . . shall not infringe'.
How about MP5's for those found to have paranoid schizophrenia? That could sure clean out a few businesses fast - '. . . shall not infringe'.
So 'Sawy Chawlie' that your kid, while in school happened to be sitting near that bully when that bullied kid with the Glock18 opened up against him - '. . . shall not infringe'.
So who cares if your wife got vaporized by that road-rager packing the RPG in his truck because he thinks she cut him off while he was trying to change lanes? - ' . . . shall not infringe!'
Oh, and what about that crappy neighbor of yours that decided to rig that fragmentation grenade up to the inside of your mailbox because he just doesn't like your dog? ' . . . shall not infringe'.
Shall we move on to larger or more devastating weapons like flame-throwers and Thermobaric Bombs because, after all when it comes to weapons - '. . . shall not infringe'?

Maybe you are just not capable of understanding the consequences of allowing anyone to own anything they want or can afford, or perhaps you're just voicing the same ignorant crap that your buddies say because you don't want them to think that you might be some type of '2A traitor'. Of course that's why THEY also keep saying the same things.
None of 'ya got the balls to stand-up on your own two feet and say that 'hey, maybe SOME peoples shouldn't be able to have certain types of weapons because their irresponsible, or emotionally unstable, or have anger issues, or any number of other reasons that would make them a danger to me and those in my society.

At least I'm intelligent enough to understand that not everyone should have access to any weapon they can afford because not everyone may be able to handle the responsibility needed to own that weapon, and if that makes me a 'FUDD' then so be it.
No matter what criminals do not follow laws. We are talking about law-abiding citizens rights being infringed. Government agencies are literally creating their own laws when not allowed to. It was like I said in another post you literally have an opinion about everything you’re never wrong and you always have something to say. You said yourself you’re 70 and you stopped driving. If you’re not competent to drive, then maybe you’re not competent town weapons? Is this what you’re saying if you can’t do a basic task as in drive a vehicle, you should not be allowed on a weapon. You should probably volunteer to give up all your weapons yourself, so you do not hurt someone. Again you can’t trust yourself to drive, we can not trust you with a weapon. You should start restricting your own freedom of speech so

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re just using a bunch of straw man arguments again. I’m sorry but shall not be infringed was a directive to the future government to not touch the 2A. And if my son was murdered in school I wouldn’t be blaming the dang gun. It was the person that used the guns fault. I don’t let my emotions cause me to support my own freedom being stripped away. Obviously you do. We have over 20,000 gun laws and not one single one of them have stopped criminals from getting guns and doing bad things with them.

I also don’t have “buddies”. I don’t hang out with anyone other than my wife. So I’m not regurgitating “their” talking points. My beliefs are my own. I am smart enough to know why gun laws exist, and it’s not to make us safe. But keep on believing they do.

One final thought, what if the same bully you referenced used a big hunting knife to murder someone? Should we restrict who can own a knife? Or what kind someone can own? What about cars, trucks, and SUV’s? Those can all kill mass amounts of people. So should we restrict who can own them and what they can own? See, I can use straw men arguments too.
Wait…it’s not the guns fault?
I guess if someone was to drown another, they would outlaw or at least restrict water. Commie thinking.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• CE21C553-97CD-4F90-ABAE-745A3C24EDDB.jpeg
    CE21C553-97CD-4F90-ABAE-745A3C24EDDB.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom