Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free SBRs and you getta keep your braced pistols, lol. Just waiting for the lawsuits to wreck the NFA on SBRs and AOWs now that the stock is in the mix.

The reason SBR’s are even a thing is pretty stupid. They should be as legal as anything else. Same with suppressors.

SB anything was included because the original intent was to outlaw handguns. When that inevitably got **** canned, they all forgot to take the short barreled part out, and that’s how SBR’s came to be a thing. Same reason all stupid laws become laws. Most legislators are stupid. Stupid people don’t concoct smart laws.

SBR’s weren’t the original target, but when the gun grabbers realized they had a reason to outlaw something they started making up reasons to have the law. The entire thing is the zenith of stupidity.

Free the SBRs & SBS’s!!!

Edit to add for the benefit of my personal ATF Agent - I don’t own an SB anything or a suppressor and don’t want to, so you and your dog killing friends stay off my porch.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t agree with Mrgunsngear’s comment that Judge O’Connor is the “Fifth Circuit’s Judge Benitez.” Benitez has shown himself to be far more pro-2A, while O’Connor had to be admonished by the Fifth Circuit court to correctly interpret 2A and grant the preliminary injunction. Even then, he only extended that to FPC and its members. Still, it’s a step in the right direction, and yes, the “brace OR stock” comment could have far-reaching implications. Stay tuned!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason SBR’s are even a thing is pretty stupid. They should be as legal as anything else. Same with suppressors.

SB anything was included because the original intent was to outlaw handguns. When that inevitably got **** canned, they all forgot to take the short barreled part out, and that’s how SBR’s came to be a thing. Same reason all stupid laws become laws. Most legislators are stupid. Stupid people don’t concoct smart laws.

SBR’s weren’t the original target, but when the gun grabbers realized they had a reason to outlaw something they started making up reasons to have the law. The entire thing is the zenith of stupidity.

Free the SBRs & SBS’s!!!

Edit to add for the benefit of my personal ATF Agent - I don’t own an SB anything or a suppressor and don’t want to, so you and your dog killing friends stay off my porch.

You're right... It is stupid. The Kel-Tec RDB is shorter than a 11.5" AR pistol with a brace by about a half inch. The KT is perfectly legal while the AR pistol miraculously turns into an SBR if a stock is put on it (or if the ATF doesn't like your brace)...even though it's longer than the KT. Makes absolutely no sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom