Anyone use H&H gun smith? Does Big Boys have a smith?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id like to get a trigger installed and finger grooves removed on my Glock. Maybe port the slide as well. Just curious how it was these days. I wasnt impressed when I used H&H's smith 7 or 8 years ago. They forgot about me basically and ordered parts then forgot to call me when they came in. Anyone use them? Anyone have any suggestions? Does BB have a smith?

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would avoid H&H gunsmithing for sure. BB are Glock armorer certified. I don't know if they'd dremel your gun though..

The gen 5 glocks don't have finger grooves, just sayin..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Chris and the guys at H&H but I know a lot of people have had bad experiences there. I think that was when the Hall's were running the show. I haven't used them in a while so I can't speak to the service now. But, again, Chris and I are buddies so ... I might not be the most objective review out there.

I haven't used any other gunsmith. The old man does all our stuff. He's good ... and he's cheap! :lookaroun :thumbup3:

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would avoid H&H gunsmithing for sure. BB are Glock armorer certified. I don't know if they'd dremel your gun though..

The gen 5 glocks don't have finger grooves, just sayin..
I cant abandon my ole girl for a slimmer younger model, also Im determined to shoot this gun till I have to replace at least one spring on it. Ive traded so much in the last year that I havent had the same gun for that long. Well one that I consistently shoot.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd get in touch with Steve at MKP Arms in Minco. He will do your trigger and slide. For grip reduction there are tons of options, I just don't know of any locals personally. I send mine to a guy in California for grip reduction and stippling (sent 2 off today)...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom