Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bummer, I recently went over 100 :cry11:
But then it did take me 4 years...

I found the forum when I was getting my CCW. I was looking for all the information I could get.

Oh man ... :cry3: I'm soooo sorry ... It's just I only happened to start thinking about contests a few days ago ... Hang in there ... Maybe I'll hit on something you qualify for ... :heart:

You know, I'm not adverse to anyone tossing out ideas for a contest here and there ... I've got a couple decent ideas for future stuff ... Just gotta wait and see ... and POST ... :wink2:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh man ... :cry3: I'm soooo sorry ... It's just I only happened to start thinking about contests a few days ago ... Hang in there ... Maybe I'll hit on something you qualify for ... :heart:

You know, I'm not adverse to anyone tossing out ideas for a contest here and there ... I've got a couple decent ideas for future stuff ... Just gotta wait and see ... and POST ... :wink2:

We almost had a contest in genfirearms.....

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been around quite a while but don't post much. I learn a lot more and am entertained a lot more by reading what everyone else posts.

I was actually referred by a friend when I had a .270 that wasn't shooting as well as I'd like and I was thinking about selling it. He said there was a minimum post count for the classifieds, so I'd better get started.

I never did sell the rifle, but I keep hanging around just for the fun of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom