Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember how I found this site, had to post to see what my count was. Not interested in driving 4 hours to any events in or around the city. I don't post much cause by the time I get on here everything has already been posted .

Merciless

Marksman
Reaction score
found this when i was in Iraq. lurked for a long long time, only registered to be a smart ass on a post. like others i dont have much to say that others havent already said. i do enjoy reading with like minded people on this forum. Other places on the internet make me wonder about the human race.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have the slightest idea how many posts I have since I post mostly from my phone.

Having a baby to chase after all day, work to fit in, and then try to take care of eyecyou pretty much eats up most of my time.

I do try to post when I see something I have a relevant opinion on, but not always.

Haha! Talk about getting in under the wire! :woot:

I found this site searching for a forum for Oklahoma when I moved here from PA last Sept. I came here looking for info about Ok gun laws and places to shoot. I don't have a high post count mostly because I just lurk, but when I can give info I try.

Welcome to Oklahoma!! See?? You and Lurker have some things in common ... (I'm so sorry ... :lookaroun )

I just am not very comfortable posting on forums. I need BadgeBunny to help me learn the ropes! :hey3::naughty:

I'll help you "post" ... :hot::rubhands::sunbath::bighug::heart::thumbup3::lmfao:

Found OSA while searching for an Oklahoma firearm forum. I generally don't post unless I can contribute meaningful info

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

That's the great thing about General Discussion. This place gets a bum rap ... I've made more real friends in GD than I know what to do with ... Of course, I had to bake them cookies to do it but ... whatever it takes, huh??

Mom said I should get out more , that way she could change my sheets more often. I found this site looking for SDA information and it worked thanks guys. I like that hamiltoe guys name also.I do a lot of reading on the Internet and I forget that sometimes I can participate

You should listen to your Mom ... and I got a kick out of hamiltoe's SN too ... :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoy reading the posts, usually don't have to much to add.

You might be surprised ... I certainly didn't see myself staying around ... or posting much ... :shocked: when I first got on here ... Now look at the mess I'm in ... :P

Can't really remember how I found this place, but I have directed some IRL friends to the forums. One of these days I might actually make it to 100 posts!

Well, you are one post closer now!! :woot:

I don't remember how I found this site, had to post to see what my count was. Not interested in driving 4 hours to any events in or around the city. I don't post much cause by the time I get on here everything has already been posted .

I can see that ... I would like to see events happen in other parts of the state (the Lawton guys get together pretty regularly) but it's a logistical nightmare.

I tried the traveling to other parts of the state for get-togethers for another board I moderated ... it just never worked out. A dozen people would say they were gonna show and then it would be me and GC sitting in a restaurant eating breakfast ... or lunch ... Not that I mind hanging out with my husband ... :anyone: I've thought about trying to do that here but I'm running into obstacles with not knowing other towns/cities/areas very well and not being able to find gun ranges to shoot at. There has been talk at times on here of getting a Tulsa/OKC get together going but it always fell apart because we couldn't find a range that suited everyone as far as driving distance. Oh well ... never know until you try ...

found this when i was in Iraq. lurked for a long long time, only registered to be a smart ass on a post. like others i dont have much to say that others havent already said. i do enjoy reading with like minded people on this forum. Other places on the internet make me wonder about the human race.

LOL, you know it breaks my heart that you are not being a smart ass regularly ... :wink2: I mean, seriously, why should me and Lurker carry the load ... :rotflmao: (And I hear ya on that last sentence ... :lookaroun :shocked: WTF is wrong with people?!?!!!?!?!?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom