Are you better off now than four years ago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you better off todsy than four years ago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done ok, but I am more concerned about the erosion of freedoms in this country. The current administration has no morals. Fast and Furious is a classic example. Holder is a modern day Mussolini in charge of Law Enforcement in the country. The current administration seeks to have unlimited control over what we say and think and they will do it under the force of Law. They will use the guise of "Civil Rights" to silence free speech, free expression and freedom of worship. America is more than just a country. It is an idea. Our nation is based upon the principals that our rights are given to us by God and not by the Government. From an economic standpoint, this administration is an absolute disaster. They have grown government and stifled economic growth. The KeyStone Pipeline would have brought a lot of jobs to Oklahoma. The president then has the gall to come to Cushing, shut down the town and take credit for a Private Pipeline. The man is a legend in his own mind. All that being said, I guess you know where I stand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom