ARX 100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1-1.5 wouldn't bother me but guys were getting much worse results from what I saw. Dunno if it was the wiggly rail thing or what but that would drive me crazy too. Personally, I don't want to look at each specific mag and determine if it will run in my gun as I do have a bunch of Gen 3s. Good luck.

The rail was fixed by Bretta, that was only an issue on early guns. I just picked mine up and the rail is solid. It’s only gonna have a red dot on it anyway.
64e9dcaa8d8b50c59bee1f0fa3aab836.jpg

I also believe a lot of it’s accuracy issues come from the trigger. It’s very heavy. The barrel itself is high quality and cold hammer forged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far here is what I’ve found after getting my hands on the ARX.

Cons:
-Very heavy trigger (around 9-10lbs) which will definitely not help anyone trying to shoot tight groups.
-Gun will not work with gen 3 pmags. This isn’t a con for me but worth mentioning.
-Lack of rail space. The pic rails on this gun have a strange layout and you only have three slots at the 6 o clock position in front of the grenade launcher mount.
-slightly nose heavy

Pros:
- Fully ambidextrous, even the charging handle and ejection pattern can be changed in under 30 seconds.
- very light and to me it doesn’t feel like a toy despite weighing under 7lbs
- barrel can be removed with no tools in about 5 seconds for easy cleaning.
- outstanding engineering. It’s obvious that Bretta put a ton of R&D time into this rifle and its features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My son had one that I end up with and traded off on OSA. I really liked the rifle. Its a little short on the stock but my main complaint was trying to deal with Beretta. We tried for 18 months to get a response on when the 300 blackout barrel would be available with no luck. That is why it went down the road.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig made the same promise with the 556xi. They made a few and were never seen again. People are still POed about it.

The current gripe with the ARX is the availability of the 10.5 barrel AND the lack of the BO barrel. Beretta had the 10.5 on their website for a short time and poof it was gone. Now Botach is selling the 10.5 barrel for the same price as a complete rifle or you can get an “SBR kit”, (everything except the lower receiver with the 10.5 barrel) for about $50.00 less than a complete rifle.

There is a theory that Botach bit off more than they could chew with the ARX SBR. Supposedly they bought a large lot of the ARX SBR version and they didn’t sell. So, the theory is that they did something with the registered lowers and are selling off the rest of the rifle as parts kits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom