AT&T Uverse is a Scam... Attention JB Books

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All I need to hate ATT is going to answer the front door and the uverse salesman who shall henceforth be known as trash was leaning on the gas tank of my motorcycle.

When I called to complain about my cell service at home being practically non existant they admitted to my home being "in between" coverage areas, in the middle of NW OKC. When we cancelled everything with them I actually had to get forceful over the phone. ATT is without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with.

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like uverse! We have had it for about 3 years now and have no issues with billing or service. We even cancelled once when we moved and the new house didn't have uverse. No issues there either. Customer service is unbeatable as far as I am concerned. Good luck anyhow. Sorry for your trouble that does suck.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Verizon is the worst I have ever dealt with on billing, then Sprint, then AT&T. Time Warner, Cox, and Comcast are no pleasure to deal with. I have had billing issues with T-Mobile but their customer service rocks. DirectTV gets an honorable mention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom