Attention All Marines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those for whuppin' young recruits into shape?

The green one is an actual. The others are decorative use only. The real ones, besides serving as propulsion devices for the IBS make an effective, quiet, weapon. A sideways swipe will split a noggin like a melon.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and I both know that's not what you use them for now. You have no worries, you and Mary's secret is safe with me. However, there's nothing I can do about those pictures on that website, Oldand-n-leather.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and I both know that's not what you use them for now. You have no worries, you and Mary's secret is safe with me. However, there's nothing I can do about those pictures on that website, Oldand-n-leather.

Oldleatherandfeathers.com? That is a good one. Thanks for sending it to me. Wasn’t that mom’s favorite too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20190122_025256.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I miss Sgt Grit’s store, the brick and mortar one over on SW 44th. That was a cool place to rummage around for Marine Corps items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The web site is still up and active and he sends a paper catalog outta fairly regularly, but it was more fun when I'd go in there with my "slow" brother (mom said something about the umbilical cord and his neck and no oxygen for several hours or something once)...anyway, we'd go in and root around for hats and t shirts and crap. He liked to read the signs and posters on the walls too. I watched him read one that said "U S M C" all by himself once. Took him about 20 minutes, but for him, that was pretty good. Yeah, it was a cool old store. I had a challenge coin to give him to add to his collection him last time we went, but some woman,who wouldn't let us in, told us the guy had sold the joint!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mom says to call her. Your in trouble, you know your not to tell that story. BTW, I don't think it was the cord I think it was you telling me I was a Billy Goat and saying 'Ram the Wall, Ram the Wall!'

Latest posts

Top Bottom