Attn: All Duck Hunters!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this is my first year to duck hunt as well. I cannot wait to go out and see how it is. I have a dog, gun, waders, and extra clothes. My buddy has a little pond behind his house that im going to get my feet wet within the next few weekends. But i am pumped about it. I want to thank everyone for the advice on here as it has helped me a lot.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying out a new spot on Saturday. Started building the blind on Wednesday and saw good numbers of geese and ducks.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a primos wench call and I've been practicing in the truck anytime I drive anywhere. The waders I got are the big man bone dry waders by red head. They are huge! My wife calls them my paul bunyan boots. I bought the blackcloud shells. Don't know if they are any better...

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a primos wench call and I've been practicing in the truck anytime I drive anywhere. The waders I got are the big man bone dry waders by red head. They are huge! My wife calls them my paul bunyan boots. I bought the blackcloud shells. Don't know if they are any better...

I've got that Primos Timber Wench. It's a pretty good call. Matter of fact last year in January when it was so damn cold, my duck picker locked up on me. The timber wench came through in the clutch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom