Avengers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URSHARKB8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
just bought my boy and I tickets online to go tonight! he has been talking about this movie forever!! he was talking to the Dr's asst the other day. telling her who was in it and goto marvel.com to stuff about it. he will be 7 next week!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friggin' AWESOME. My boy was absolutely entranced (he's almost 7) and the wife and I really liked it a lot!

Great banter between the characters, excellent dialogue, action was up there with many of the better action movies in recent years like Transformers (all three).

Highly highly recommended. If you're a comic-book purist, I don't want to hear about how they aren't sticking to the plot lines, etc. I don't know jack about comic books and couldn't care less. The movie was great, was a FAMILY-FRIENDLY afternoon out that was worth it.

Almost NO bad language or sexuality that is inappropriate for young children.

Good job, producers!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can skip the Hulk movies... the others would be very helpful. But it would still be a great movie either way, and pretty easy to follow the plot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom