Avengers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got back in form the first showing.

It was good.

no spoilers, but post movie there are two clips you can stick around to see, the first is between credits, and hints at another movie coming eventually. the second is complete fan-service and has no information, no lines, no words; it was funny, but i am not sure i would set through every last credit for that again.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were lucky enough to get sneak preview tickets to see it last Tuesday at the Harkins. My nine year old always comes out of a movie like that claiming who he is. For example: This time, he came out saying he was The Hulk. He started to ask who I was, but then decided for me that I was Captain America, "you know, because he's so old, Dad." Nice.

Anyway, we loved it.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got my tickets to go see it tomorrow at the IMAX...will be my first IMAX movie...seen some films, but nothing like this....I'm looking forward to it.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I am excited to have a son on the way... I won't have to fight with the wife to go to these movies as I can take him for father/son time! Who cares if he's a newborn, he still wants to see it! Right?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I'm lucky my wife likes most all the same movies I like... action, horror, sci-fi. But she doesn't make me watch Bridges of Madison County or The Notebook. She doesn't like most of those either. Heck, my wife loves shootin', BBQ, action movies... I'm a lucky man.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I am excited to have a son on the way... I won't have to fight with the wife to go to these movies as I can take him for father/son time! Who cares if he's a newborn, he still wants to see it! Right?

That's the spirit!

My wife is actually the one that got the sneak preview tickets. She's a comic book nerd, and knows EVERYTHING there is to know about The Avengers (not to mention X-Men, and a lot of others). We took Terran and his best bud, but we sure would have gone without them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom