Avengers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was blown away by it, it was awesome..it was worth the wait to get into the IMAX to watch it in 3D.

If you haven't seen the Iron Man, Capt America or Thor movies....yeah, it might help to watch those...the second version of the Hulk is the best one, but like tRdoc said, doesn't really fall into place like the others.

All in all, its a great flick...and make sure to sit through ALL the credits....when it comes to the Marvel movies, always sit through the credits.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First hulk movie doesn't count. Forget it ever happened. The Incredible Hulk (2008) fits perfectly within the series. A friend and I did the marathon at the cinemark in Tulsa. 14 hours in the theater. We started with Iron Man at noon, and got out at 3am after The Avengers. What an experience that was!

OT: 2 observations I made in this thread:
1. Computer robot fight 'splosions in a movie with no story is considered a "better action movie" LOL
2. "Bad" language and sexual activity is bad for kids but violence and the impending threat of Earth's enslavement is ok? LOL again.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It had Iron Man in it, so I was there. :w000t: I've liked Iron Man since I was a kid. The Tony Stark (and Robert Downy Jr.) character backing just makes it that much better!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friggin' AWESOME. My boy was absolutely entranced (he's almost 7) and the wife and I really liked it a lot!

Great banter between the characters, excellent dialogue, action was up there with many of the better action movies in recent years like Transformers (all three).

Highly highly recommended. If you're a comic-book purist, I don't want to hear about how they aren't sticking to the plot lines, etc. I don't know jack about comic books and couldn't care less. The movie was great, was a FAMILY-FRIENDLY afternoon out that was worth it.

Almost NO bad language or sexuality that is inappropriate for young children.

Good job, producers!

Good to hear. My son is almost 7 as well and I think we'll go catch it sometime this week.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went and saw it this afternoon, I thought that it was pretty good. I liked the interplay between all the characters, great action and Loki was a great choice for the bad guy. I stayed and watched the first clip in the credits but the large coke won and I didn't see the last clip after the credits. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom