AWB response from Coburn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might feel the same way if this was some junior congressman with no record for us to examine. But Coburn has been THE deciding vote several times. It's one thing to "be watchful" but it's another to jump to bad conclusions about one of our most faithful supporters. He deserves better than that.

A couple of weeks ago there was an article in my ABC news app. The title was something like, "The One Man in the Senate who Could Stop Gun Control." And the lead photo was of Senator Coburn. The article reviewed past efforts at gun control and pointed to several votes where Coburn refused to "go along" and let bills be voted on. If he didn't like the bill, he filibustered it whether the GOP officially called for it or not.

I've known the man since before he was elected as a Representative. He's a lot more openly religious than I am but other than that... I go where he goes. I WISH we had more Senators like him as far as the budget and federal debt are concerned! Then we MIGHT actually be able to fix this fiscal mess.

Gregg

Time will tell. I hope you are correct.

It does no harm to contact him and insist that he reject all infringements. On the other hand , if we do nothing because we assume he is able to stand the pressure then we may wish we had.

We cannot afford to assume any of our contacts do not need to hear from us. Please be explicit with them - no new infringements, zero, nada, none.

Latest posts

Top Bottom