Best car audio shop in okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend asked me which store is the best in OKC. I really don't know. The last time I needed a stereo installed I ended up doing it myself.

What shops have you guys had experience with and how did it go? Thanks.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any recommendations at least? It's to get a Bluetooth head unit and keyless entry installed. I hear horror stories about half of the audio stores in the city.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used Malibu's Auto Accessories Shop in Moore and have been fairly happy with their service. The only complaint I have is that they are only open Monday thru Friday now.

They did the install on my wife's 350z and we are very happy with the results.

(I have no connection to them)

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best car audio shop in OKC is in Stillwater. As a matter of fact, the best car audio shop on the planet is in.....Stillwater. A buddy of mine works for Kicker and does private installs on the side. His resume includes 12 episodes of Overhaulin', Trick my Truck, Pimp my Ride, and several other shows I can't remember. He has worked on SEMA vehicles, show vehicles and movie star and music star vehicles. And to top it all off, he is reasonably priced!!!! PM for contact info if interested. Again, don't let his resume intimidate you, he is a "working man" and his prices reflect it.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is his daily driver, outside and inside. My ears are still bleeding from our last road trip to Hooter's. He can make your car bump on a budget or make a show quality system or anywhere in between.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 128
  • 20160607_234351.jpg
    20160607_234351.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 148

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used audio plus a few times and malibu once. Only for alarm/remote start installs. Audio plus did much cleaner installs but were more expensive. In the end the alarms all worked as they were supposed to.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go with the guys at Intense. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll try to remember to report back to this thread anout how it went.

Latest posts

Top Bottom