Best Interest rates or Investment ROI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always found that when someone turns into a grammar Nazi, they recognize they have lost the argument. How about read my last comment one more time, and think about it some. Really think about it.

Why would you criticize anyone's investment strategy? You didn't question me about my strategy. You put yours into mine and yours would be a loser. Mine is a winner.
That's just my strategy. Why would you criticize it? Your not making any sense?

Oh Dennis...I guess you are living in the same fantasy land that your Avatar lives in, lol

Anyway, I figured someone that tells me that I don't "Understand" the Market should at least be able to understand basic 2nd grade English before they point fingers at others.

...and speaking of comprehension; what 'argument' did I lose? I didn't realize there was an argument, I simply asked initially "You like Volks?" and you decided that instead of answering that to just tell me that I don't 'Understand the Market' - and I've since been asking for clarification.

But, at this point, I don't actually care...you made a random, lame Single Stock suggestion in a "Best Interest Rate or Investment ROI" thread and anyone (except for you) can see how silly your suggestion was.

Last edited:

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You never did relay your S&P stock that was so much more stable than the housing market. Granted OKCShooter can be an azz, so can I, but I don't see where he's wrong here. When people are making claims, some transparency on what people are investing in would be nice. I believe it would help those wanting to dip their toe into investing to relay a bit of reality.

You and I are somewhat polarizing, I'll agree.

The reason that I balked on Dennis' VLKAF (and wasn't a jerk about it until his response was that I didn't understand the Market) is because others may read this thread looking for knowledge and I didn't see him provide any reasoning - and now, he is just deflecting and taking a defensive stance on a bad opinion while trying to undermine me.

It's fine...anyone on here that knows personal history of both Dennis and I will know who to believe when it comes to Investing.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Necrothread!
Wonder if the OP ever invested in anything, and if so, how it turned out.
I am poa for a family member and operate under the saying of not putting all eggs in one basket. Have a little silver, stocks, small cd, and now with one rental property I'm rehabbing to rent. Always looking for ideas and better rates of return.

I have a personality of trying to talk with people who have been successful and learning from thier mistakes instead of making my own. Always looking for places to invest.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am poa for a family member and operate under the saying of not putting all eggs in one basket. Have a little silver, stocks, small cd, and now with one rental property I'm rehabbing to rent. Always looking for ideas and better rates of return.

I have a personality of trying to talk with people who have been successful and learning from thier mistakes instead of making my own. Always looking for places to invest.

Exactly my Philosophy:thumb:

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160314_f5859274b5e733d3b1d6463b9d535b17.jpg

Learning lots....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Dennis...I guess you are living in the same fantasy land that your Avatar lives in, lol

Anyway, I figured someone that tells me that I don't "Understand" the Market should at least be able to understand basic 2nd grade English before they point fingers at others.

...and speaking of comprehension; what 'argument' did I lose? I didn't realize there was an argument, I simply asked initially "You like Volks?" and you decided that instead of answering that to just tell me that I don't 'Understand the Market' - and I've since been asking for clarification.

But, at this point, I don't actually care...you made a random, lame Single Stock suggestion in a "Best Interest Rate or Investment ROI" thread and anyone (except for you) can see how silly your suggestion was.
Speaking of silly, pot meet kettle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom