Best place to buy clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is there a good place to find clips for 03 springfields, old mausers, M1-A's and the various Brittish 303's? Even SKS clips seem way over priced if you can even find them. It used to be these were almost throw away items. You could buy a bag of them for next to nothing.

EDIT: I am looking at 50 as a minimum order. Not individual clips at ridiculous prices you see most the time online.

Michael

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have looked on the internet but its a bit hit and miss. If you do find them folks want to sell them 4-5 at a time but not in lots of 20-50.

Michael

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a good place to find clips for 03 springfields, old mausers, M1-A's and the various Brittish 303's? Even SKS clips seem way over priced if you can even find them. It used to be these were almost throw away items. You could buy a bag of them for next to nothing.

EDIT: I am looking at 50 as a minimum order. Not individual clips at ridiculous prices you see most the time online.

Michael

Thats because everybody DID throw them away that they are tough to find today. you looking at 50 total or 50 each?

Latest posts

Top Bottom