Bet you wish you could do this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm.......of things I wished I could do, this would probably be pretty far down the list.

However, if there were a magical way of putting on socks and tying shoe strings, that would go at the top of the list (well, on some mornings)!!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm.......of things I wished I could do, this would probably be pretty far down the list.

However, if there were a magical way of putting on socks and tying shoe strings, that would go at the top of the list (well, on some mornings)!!

Switch to Cowboy boots and no more strings to tie....

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Switch to Cowboy boots and no more strings to tie....

Can't make my ankles flex that much anymore. Plus, being on concrete all day in cowboy boots would beat ya up pretty good.

I usually wear tactical/electricians boots with a side zip. Also raises the tying altitude a few inches.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't make my ankles flex that much anymore. Plus, being on concrete all day in cowboy boots would beat ya up pretty good.

I usually wear tactical/electricians boots with a side zip. Also raises the tying altitude a few inches.

Some of the newer rubber sole boots are pretty comfy. Just sayin.
Kinda like wearing really tall tennis shoes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom