Boating in Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard of magnet fishing. What they found is very interesting though.
Some of the videos of it on the web are rather interesting mainly people finding what you’d expect, pieces of scrap metal etc. But ever so often some neat stuff, some archaeologists I follow do it in historic areas of operation in the European theatre and have found some Great war relics and historic artifacts

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend (RIP Rick) who was a recreational scuba diver. He used to go to lake Tenkiller, Keystone and a few others for "spring cleaning" where they would give you a mesh bag and you would dive to the bottom of the lake's swimming area to pick up broken beer bottles, cans, fishing lures, etc.

They would provide you with lunch and free air in your tanks for as long as you wanted. He found lots of keys, sunglasses and assorted jewelry. He found a nice watch (still running) that he took home, cleaned it up and wore it until the day he died.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd have to give some serious thought to whether I'd want to keep the guns and try to clean them up of turn them in, I think most people would be that thoughtful.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that happened to me, those Barretts would be in a safe and NO ONE would be called to come look at them.

You know those were not lost in a boating accident, like all mine were. I don’t believe I’d want to possess a couple of firearms that could be murder weapons and might be tied to them, but I guess I’m just funny that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom