Breadgate - Why Every Fast Food Joint Will Be Selling Loaves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video, because I'm not watching an 8+minute video on a subject I can read in 2 minutes.

That being said, I did read about this. The corruption in Newsome's California is breathtaking. This example is wildly blatant, and the use of Non-disclosure Agreements with State employees should lead to prison sentences.

But it won't.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The long and short of this is that Newsome thinks he’s the smartest guy in the world, and everyone else is too stupid to figure out what he did. He got caught and called out, and now he’s lying and denying.
The thing is that he has been repeatedly proven right. He screwed up San Fran and got promoted to governor. He had a big party while he was prohibiting Californians from doing the same, then when they tried to recall him, nothing happened.

Basically, he repeatedly screws the pooch, then gets rewarded for it. He must be the smartest guy in the whole bloody state.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing is that he has been repeatedly proven right. He screwed up San Fran and got promoted to governor. He had a big party while he was prohibiting Californians from doing the same, then when they tried to recall him, nothing happened.

Basically, he repeatedly screws the pooch, then gets rewarded for it. He must be the smartest guy in the whole bloody state.
No, he’s just a democrat. They get to play be a different set of rules. :rolleyes2

To be honest, I’m surprised he got called out on this at all.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just more of the same out of that state... Remember , no gas stoves ..unless of course you are a celebrity chef..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom