BREAKING: ATF says most popular pistol braces "shouldering devices"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahrk-9

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to get into the debate going on here but can one replace an ar pistol brace with a buffer tube that will not take a brace and be within the guidelines stated in the ATF letter?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, for one do not think the constitution is working that well as is, when you look back a hundred years or so. Congress and whoever else can choose when and where they can ignore it, and there are no repercussions or penalties of any kind for when they do over-step their limitations.
I have no problems with the constitution, but when it is allowed to become an impotent, and irrelevant document, what good is it?
It needs to be enforced by those with some backbone. The time for that change is long over-due, and there are provisions included for this ... it's just a matter of when good Americans will finally realize this fact, and act on it. You're kidding???? Since when is "revolting" against what the constitution says?
The constitution not only gives us the right .... but the obligation to make things right when everything else goes to hell, and there's nothing else left to do. (see "our" 2A)
If you seem to think the BLM has more of a right to revolt than law abiding Americans, then you're on the wrong web site dude.

Go ahead, join up, you guys wouldn't last long.

It would only take the change of a couple of words and this could be the next AOC speech. Take a look around the world and see just how great the other countries are doing without having that "impotent" Constitution. We have the best country in the world, and most of the best people.

We would turn this country into the next Third World country with the misplaced notion of "revolt".

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Link for adding your comments . . .

https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=ATF-2020-0001-0001

Someone much more articulate than me needs to come up with something for all us who wish to comment.

One thing to remember is that they screen public comments for those that appear to be copies of mass mailings or cut/paste duplicates of someone else's comment. So share ideas but make sure to rewrite in your own words.

And make sure to include "ATF" and the Docket number (ATF 2020R-10) in your comment to make sure they don't reject it as well.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A word - The Constitution works just fine when it is adhered to. It is the drift away from it, the disregard of it, the bastardization of it's contents and context that are the problem. Those who won't fix the foregoing are just as culpable as those who disregarded the Constitution in the first place. A politician saying, "It's not my fault that that bogus legislation got passed," does not get a pass from me nor should it get a pass from anyone.

Woody

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws_kindlephoto-456680853.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom