BREAKING NEWS: Gary England Leaving News 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure saw her for a while :wink2: Reminds me of the time when I first started riding a bike on the eastern portion of the Riverparks Trail in Tulsa; I came to a long incline and started fast up that, but couldn't maintain my momentum and had to start pedaling. There was a lovely woman with a rather comely backside clad in lycra jogging up the hill, and as luck would have it, I lost steam right behind her. I didn't have the energy to pass her, so for a few moments I pedaled along behind her, gasping and panting, while she looked repeatedly over her shoulder. Finally she moved off the trail and stopped, giving me a funny look as I inched on past her. I've wondered what was going through her mind at that time.

Both groups happened to be taking a rest stop at the same gas station at the same time. :P It was awesome.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's cute, but what about Brittany Jeffers of Fox 23 News here in Tulsa? Not a weather person, but...

[Broken External Image]

And here she is during the Miss America pageant in 2009:

www3.pictures.zimbio.com_gi_2010_Miss_America_Pageant_Preliminary_Competition_TNzbRUBYRWhl.jpg

Pity she's married.

Yeah we got one of these here in Okc on our Fox 25

www.okgazette.com_oklahoma_imgs_media.images_17305_liz_dueweke2.jpg

[Broken External Image]

4.bp.blogspot.com__6YaMqne_uPU_TX_UH0UD15I_AAAAAAAAEQo_fzLgzuQMfJ0_s1600_LD.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom