broken into today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing there wasn't a pistol in the glove box :thumbup3:

So say if you do catch someone breaking into your car. What are you allowed to do? Nothing unless they are threatening your life or are in your garage right?

Do you just have to call the police and hope the guy doesn't try to run away?

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing there wasn't a pistol in the glove box :thumbup3:

So say if you do catch someone breaking into your car. What are you allowed to do? Nothing unless they are threatening your life or are in your garage right?

Do you just have to call the police and hope the guy doesn't try to run away?

ALLOWED TO DO???
You might sit there and call the police. But for me, someones getting a good ol fashoned ass whoopin! Me or him.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aluminum bats are wonderful. I'd call the police, but not to report a robbery, to report a beating I just witnessed. i could describe the guy who did it but who specifically was it:anyone:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Watch what you wish for.

About 10 years ago I was stopped at a liquor store in Sand Springs. Made my purchase went outside and someone had unsnapped my tonneau cover and was bent down grabbing my tools that were in the bed. Set my bottle down and walked over and asked him how he was doing? He got one good punch in and dotted my eye. I caught his arm and pulled. Guy fell to the ground and hit his head hard. I thought it broke his neck until he started twitching. Scared the crap out of me and I did the worst thing you can do, I left. Wife made me call the police and spent the next 4 hours at the police station. If I would have just called from there I could have gone home with no problems. No charges either way but the punk still drives a red Jeep Cherokee with a Harmon 4x4 sticker in the back window. Be sure to wave when you see him:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom